“Love love love it!!”

Naturally Scrumptious
Ranked #12 of 32 Restaurants in Aberaeron
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I love everything about this place! I've had fabulous drinks in the cafe out the back and all the staff are lovely.
I love the different scotch eggs and cheeses. I could buy the whole shop!!!! You must visit this gorgeous shop x

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Friendly service. Small cafe area with ok coffee. Shop is very well presented with some nice touches. Not cheap but good value which is what counts.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Deli section is very good and varied. Prices slightly above average. Nice choice of olive oils. Lovely selection of Welsh cheeses. Restaurant is small and has no windows but well lit. Good coffee. Cold meals I.e pork pies with salads, quiches etc. Possibly couple owned, the man is very pleasant, the female is less so I find. I am a local and so visit regularly. Outside pavement seating in summer and I did notice a dog allowed in by the table next to the door (not in the restaurant) which would bother no one.

1  Thank LibbyOWalesuk
Reviewed 26 May 2014

What a lovely little place with everything well made, the coffee was the best we've had for a long time. We didn't stop for any snacks but it looked like the menu was varied with good quality local produce.