Just returned home from a lovely break at The Towers. Everything was perfect. Our room was stunning and all the little extra touches were really appreciated. The pool and lounging area was great. Nothing too much trouble for the staff. Lovely informative reception staff.(American Lady).
Had a bottle of wine out on the patio area in the sunshine taking in the lovely surroundings. In the evening the carvery dinner was excellent and so slick was the service for so many people. The entertainment and disco was great.(Diana Ross tribute).The beds in the rooms are so big and comfy lovely nights sleep. Breakfast was such a lovely choice and as much as you wanted. All in all great value, lovely weekend will be back soon. Thank you........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel & Spa is an independant hotel situated only 30 minutes from the beautiful Gower, yet being sited only minutes off the M4. The hotel boasts 70 bedrooms, with full leisure facilities including an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and gym and ample free car parking. The on-site A-la-carte restaurant is open seven days a week serving local Welsh Fayre. All bedrooms are equipped with Sky TV, air-conditioning and guests get to enjoy full use of the leisure facilities. The hotel has two bar areas, with the Penderyn Bar being a residents lounge where you can enjoy a drink or light snacks in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Towers Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Hotel Jersey Marine
- The Towers Hotel And Spa
- The Towers Hotel & Spa Jersey Marine, Wales