Stayed here with friends for a tribute night. The room was lovely, clean and comfortable. The evenings two course carvery enjoyable, considering it was made for so many and the breakfast was plentiful. We took advantage of the Spa facilities which were excellent but with hidden charges and even though we'd paid for overnight stay we couldn't have a robe at the Spa (only people booking for the day!!!) the let down of the place I'm sorry to say were the staff, rude, unhelpful and some really quite brash! There were a few that had more way with them but such a shame that they lack so much on staff training, when they have everything else pretty well covered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel & Spa is an independant hotel situated only 30 minutes from the beautiful Gower, yet being sited only minutes off the M4. The hotel boasts 70 bedrooms, with full leisure facilities including an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and gym and ample free car parking. The on-site A-la-carte restaurant is open seven days a week serving local Welsh Fayre. All bedrooms are equipped with Sky TV, air-conditioning and guests get to enjoy full use of the leisure facilities. The hotel has two bar areas, with the Penderyn Bar being a residents lounge where you can enjoy a drink or light snacks in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Towers Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Hotel And Spa
- The Towers Hotel Jersey Marine
- The Towers Hotel & Spa Jersey Marine, Wales