“Who loves ya baby”

Ranked #8 of 89 Restaurants in Colwyn Bay
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hell my name is Deniz and i am the owner of coffee corner our aim is to make sure you get best food best service and best price. I would like to say thank you to all our costumers old and new for their ongoing support. Thank you
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Were looking for somewhere to eat and found this little place. E were served straight away. Both had cheese and onion paninis and it was really nice with a good salad, coleslaw and crisps and a bowl of chips. When we were finished the man brought us a lollipop each :-)

1  Thank Roberts074

Reviewed 5 April 2014

If only all coffee shops were of this calibre. Having read the reviews on here, I made a point of visiting on the way back from the North Wales Police open held day up the road. When I arrived with my 4 and 7 year old, we were very lucky to get the only available table. The place was very busy and now I understand why! I ordered two kids meals and the special panini for myself. The drinks arrived quicky, followed shortly by our food, which was delicious. The prices were very reasonable, but the thing that struck me most was how we were treated. We were made to feel welcome the moment we arrived. A nice touch was a free lollipop each for the kids.

I managed to get a parking space on the main street (2 hour limit). If there are no street parking spaces, there is a car park up the side street from the cafe (50p for 1 hour).

I normally go through Colwyn Bay on the A55, I think I will be making a few detours from now on.

3  Thank unedig
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have visited coffee corner on many occasions and have been extremely satisfied with all aspects. Very friendly/helpful staff and brilliant food for a very smart price. I would definitely recommend coffee corner to anybody.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Fantastic coffee shop. lovely breakfast, great staff. highly recommended. great value for money. very close to the travel lodge if staying there.

1  Thank simba1080
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Some larger establishment owners could do with visiting this coffee house to get an idea of what customer service is about.
We always make a point of calling in when on our way to Llandudno, and we always get consistently good food.Very attentive management and staff, serving good basic food at a good price.
Clean and tidy, no frills.
Always full of locals so that says it all.

4  Thank gd427