“Very Good Satisfying Standard Food and Service”
Review of Eateasy Restaurant

Eateasy Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 91 Restaurants in Colwyn Bay
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This is one of those places that whenever you go in only has one table (your table!) available. So popular, great food, great service, will adapt menu if you e.g. want quaor sausages instead on meat. Very highly recommended!

1  Thank Tony F

Reviewed 28 June 2014

whenever in Colwyn Bay we visit Eateasy.good selection on menu ,and food very nice plain and simple no fuss,we had a breakfast there this morning and it was lovely,the staff are very nice too.will pop in again when in Colwyn Bay.

1  Thank welshlady53
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Easily spotted, being bright red and right over the road from the railway station. We only needed a snack, so ordered two toasted teacakes, a cheeseburger and three coffees. Service was very pleasant and efficient, and the food excellent - in fact, the melted cheese was almost too much for the plate! Sat outside, so unable to comment on whether it would be ok for a "posh" meal, but definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Its a reasonable and interesting venue.Basically its location makes it very handy.So thats its prime feature.The staff are VERY nice.Service is swift.Food is good.Your basic all day breakfast.Baked Spuds.Tea and Toast fare.But its good.

1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I went to this diner with my partner and his daughter on our weekend visit to Colwyn Bay. I was not sure what to expect. On arrival I found the place to be clean, functional with friendly, courteous staff. I ordered the Welsh Steak pie with Mash and peas, my partner the 'Megga day breakfast'. Service was swift but not rushed. The drinks order was taken and we were given plenty of time to make up our minds and order our meals. The food was hot, and the plates dressed well. My Welsh Steak pie was fantastic. Large succulent chunks of meat in a rich gravy. The mash was not cloying or to creamy. I had a soft drink that was well chilled. My partner was impressed with his meal mentioning that it tasted fresh and just like a home cooked breakfast. The pot of tea looked steaming and of good quality. I loved the decor. Lovely prints and art on the walls. It was quiet and a peaceful dining experience. Very good value for money. Pop in....you will not be disappointed. Next time I go there. I will go back. x