“Best fish and chips in town”
Review of Jaap's Catch

Jaap's Catch
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Colwyn Bay
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: Traditional Fish and Chip Shop Takeaway and Café We're Passionate about Quality Fish and Chips We only sell Fresh Fish cooked in Our Amazing Crispy Beer Batter!
Reviewed 12 April 2014

A great find, the fish and chips are the best we have ever had! The batter is nice and light and the fish is so tasty. The chips are not greasy and have a great texture and flavour. Little added touch is the slice of lemon and tartare sauce. The staff are ever so friendly and helpful, the owner always takes pride in the way the fish is fried and served. He certainly looks after his customers! Look forward very time to my fish and chip supper, thanks Jaaps Catch, see you soon.

2  Thank Georgie O
There are newer reviews for Jaap's Catch

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I ate here today and can honestly say its the best fish and chips I have ever tasted! Fresh fish with beautiful batter and I will definitely return.

1  Thank Kerry M
Reviewed 10 April 2014

the fish and chips are the best Ive ever had. Both my mates and myself had the haddock. It was the freshest and tastiest we have ever had. As well as the fish cakes.. We loved it soo much we ate there twice whilst there for a short holiday John and his staff are lovely and friendly people. If staying in Colwyn bay make sure you stop in for a meal.. the mates from down under

1  Thank Carrie M
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Lovely fish and chips- very helpful and friendly customer service, including advice on what to order. My father in law enjoyed the homemade steak pie... We'll definately be back again!

1  Thank Rachel P
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Superb meal excellent service staff very polite manage superb manner will be back again would recomend it to anybody

1  Thank jimmy b