“GOOD BREAKFAST EVERY TIME !!”
Review of Zanzibar - CLOSED

Zanzibar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2013

we are using the service often and never had a problem,always good food and nice people.prices like everywhere.the place it's worth to visit anytime!

3  Thank moris k

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Firstly I'd like to say that my wife and I have been going to Zanzibar with our family for the last 2 years. Over this time the quality of customer service & the food itself has remained at the highest level.

The owners of the cafe have been warm & welcoming since the first day we visited. There is always a family friendly atmosphere whenever we go & the owners are chatty and polite and cannot do enough for you.

The food is beautiful and reasonably priced. We go every Saturday morning for our breakfast, the menu of which is varied, including regular cooked breakfasts through to smoked salmon & scrambled egg on muffins - delicious.

Ignore the other reviews below. People are always quick to moan but not so to praise - Pay Zanzibar a visit anytime of the week and you won't be disappointed.

3  Thank pablos100
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We started going to Zanzibar about six months ago and we now try to go each week.
The food is lovely and quite varied.
Toasted sandwiches are always a good bet but I like the homemade steak pie which is most satisfying.
The owners are great people and always have time for us.
Highly recommended.

3  Thank Simon E
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Had breakfast here with my wife, who is both a vegetarian and needs gluten free food. Both were well catered for at this restaurant. The food was excellent and cooked fresh and arrived in a timely manner. Very friendly staff.

4  Thank Ace R
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My husband, daughter and I have visited this place many times since we've had a caravan in Pensarn (about 5 1/2 years). It 'used to be' a lovely place to go, the food was always good but more importantly the staff were friendly and welcoming. The last time we visited will be just that.....................THE LAST TIME.
I dont know if its a staff change or a management change but the people there now are just plain rude, we felt very much like we were being patronized and spoken down to, and the good quality food has been substituted with cheaper poor quality stuff but the prices have continued to rise.
The empty tables on a Saturday lunchtime speak volumes.
Sorry Zanzibar but you've stopped doing whatever you were doing right up to about a year ago and thats a shame

1  Thank Zippo12