“Very welcoming and lovely food”
Review of Tyn-y-Coed Inn

Tyn-y-Coed Inn
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Welsh
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bath, United Kingdom
“Very welcoming and lovely food”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Have been visiting Tyn Y Coed Inn in June for a few years now with large group of walkers. Always made to feel very welcome, service and food excellent. This year was no exception. Thank you.

“The friendly inn”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed for two nights and had a wonderful time. The staff are all so friendly and cannot do enough for you. The rooms are comfortable and quite spacious. Quality of the food is excellent and the view from the inn is amazing.

Invergordon
“Great family meal”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

From a recommendation from a neighbour where we are staying for a week. We walked to the hotel having booked a table as it was really busy. When we arrived we went to our reserved table ordered food and Dink's the service was very good. The food arrived after 25 minutes having been freshly cooked it was delicious. The atmosphere was just what you would expect from an old coaching inn. Will be going back for more later. Very impressed.

• Visited July 2014
Chepstow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect after a day walking”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Have visited Tyn-y-coed many times now and have never been disappointed. Good local beer, quality pub food (especially local sausages) and above all friendly and welcoming staff. Looking forward to our next trip.

1 Thank Robin D
Betws-y-Coed, United Kingdom
“Tryfan burger”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have eaten at the Tyn y Coed many times, I usually have the fish from the special board because it is always fresh, always different and is always perfectly cooked. It was my birthday and I thought I am getting on a bit and stuck in my ways. My husband raves about the homemade burgers, so to buck the getting stuck trend thought I would give the burgers a go. I don't normally like burgers as they are too 'greasy', not so the Tryfan burger with blue cheese, it was delicious. Fresh local beef with a wonderful seasoning of herbs sandwiched between two hunks of fresh white bread, not the normal insipid bun. There was a side salad with homemade coleslaw and hot crisp chunky chips. All in all yum, I will definitely have the burger again nad maybe try the Snowdon burger my daughter had. The staff are very friendly and attentive, the Tyn y Coed is a great place to stay and have an evening out.

2 Thank Charly W