We had a wonderfully relaxed 2 night stay at Bryn Tyrch Inn, the staff were very helpful and had a great sense of humour. We had planned to eat in the restaurant for 1 night and elsewhere for the other, but it was so good we went back for dinner on the second night.
We took our dog with us, not only was he allowed in the bedroom but also in the bar and restaurant, which made for a really easy and enjoyable stay.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and have already recommended Bryn Tyrch to a number of friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryn Tyrch Inn is situated in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park surrounded by magnificent scenery. Capel Curig is an ideal centre for outdoor pursuits and the area is very popular with walkers and climbers. The lakes, beaches, castles and other attractions of North Wales are less than 30 miles away.The Bryn Tyrch aims to provide a warm welcome in the hillside with high quality rooms and good food and drink ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bryn Tyrch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryn Tyrch Hotel Capel Curig
- Bryn Tyrch Capel Curig
- Bryn Tyrch Inn Capel Curig, Snowdonia National Park