“Great for everyone.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Llanaber
Trawsdir Touring Caravans & Camping Park
“Great for everyone.”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Spent 7 nights in one of the pods which was brilliant.it was my 8 year old son and my first glamping experience.beautiful site with stunning views.amenities and site spotless.staff very friendly and helpful.lots to do in area.will definitely go back.

1 Thank paulk1972

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
liverpool,
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Firstly we were in our own camper so rooms I have given 1.

This site was our second stop of our holiday and we weren't disappointed.

Keith was really friendly and helpful getting us sorted and showing us to our plot.

The facilities were spotless and excellent, fob access x1 fob per plot but sometimes another would have been handy.
The grounds were immaculate and well kept.
The dog park was poop free.
Well lit at night when I needed to go the toilet block at 4am!!!
The shop was well stocked and reasonably priced.
The children's play area was clean and in excellent condition.
All other campers were friendly.

The beach that was just a short stroll away was great fun and we collected lots of beautiful shells.

Barmouth was just a few minutes car journey away and was beautiful and even had a little fair to keep the kids amused.

We will be staying here again.

3 Thank xLeahBx
Liverpool, England
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Not being a fan of camping, but getting hassled from the missus who had romantic memories from her childhood - we compromised! I borrowed a camper van off a friend and booked a tour or Wales.
I phoned and spoke to Keith who was amazing taking my booking and seemed really keen and happy to help. We had hit a couple of sites before we eventually pulled up here.
Keith who took my booking met us at reception with a massive smile and literally walked is round to our space, helped with the hook up and showed us around.
Straight away you can see why it's a 5 star complex. I quite often stay away with work in really nice hotels that can not match the facilities on site.
Great little walk down to the beach - and what an amazing beach!
The play area on site allowed our little lad to make friends and run around like crazy - about 9 one of the staff would come out and ask any remaining kids to go back 'home' and the play area was locked up.
The staff work really really hard on this site and it shows.
The on site shop is great and well stocked and the other shop on the way to beach has a lovley family running it and the take away food from there is both local, healthy and really cheap!
Keith is a legend and deserves a pay rise - the man doesn't stop!
We loved our two nights here, and we will return.

2 Thank xmike151x
Birmingham
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Overall a good enough site but it wasn't really for me. On arrival my husband went to check in and was barked at to hand over the £10 deposit needed for the key fob which lets you into the toilets and launderette. He also suffered a stern telling off when he said we two vehicles (which I had already spoken to a male member of staff about on the phone) but offered various different ways in which we could pay more to have them both on site. It would have been nice for our little boys to have been greeted with a smile when they enthusiastically went to spend their holiday money in the shop but no (both of these instants were by females members of staff, we always found the male staff to be very nice).
They run a tight ship with many rules (including "no crossbows" so leave yours at home) and time restrictions, a woman comes at 9pm with a padlock to promptly kick all the kids out of the little play area... Don't leave any wash products in the shower rooms because if they're not collected within 24 hours they're binned!!! The upside of so many rules is that the park is very clean and well kept. The view of the sea is nice but the non electric pitches are right next to a big main road which does spoil the view and is very noisy!!!

I personally wouldn't want to come back here but I think some people would enjoy it.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank BrummyMummyto4
Wednesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Fantastic, the facilities were exceptionally clean, shop well stocked, plenty of bins etc, great showers, close to a child friendly pub, good cafe at the "sister site" and walkable with rucksacks to the local train station. Will be visiting again!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed at this site camping with electric hook up for 3 nights and it was fantastic. Showers/toilets immaculate as well as the washing up facilities. Stunning views over the beach and mountains. Great play park for the kids. Very helpful and friendly staff. Grounds kept lovely and clean. Great little shop on site and just a short walk to the local pub. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Clairyfairy83
Newtown, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was our first trip out in our new camper, just a test run in our newer model of trailer tent. I was very disappointed with the unfriendly welcome. I was asked upon booking if we had a caravan or motor home, I said trailer tent and was told that would be fine. upon arrival I went to the desk were our trailer was inspected and we were told that it was a caravan(?) and we could not have the plot I had booked on the grass with a sea view. I was kept in reception for around 15mins feeling very embarrassed in front of several other campers. I was told I had to put the tent on hard standing- no sea view, next to the playground (where I had specifically asked not to be placed) and looking out onto another caravan as we only had side windows as our TENT does not have front facing windows like a caravan. I did not say anything as the children were so excited to be at the seaside. We were charged extra for a baby and the stay ended up costing 3 times as much as the couple next to us as it was half price for couples! we were charged extra for children, extra for a dog and from now on extra for hard standing as we are not allowed to book as a trailer tent!!!!! They were also not that keen as we had only booked the one night. Very noisy until about 11 at night. Had a lovely weekend due to the weather but not the welcome.

Room Tip: To avoid embarrassment if you have a trailer tent book as a caravan.