Do you want what we had for 4 nights in early September 2013:
1. An excellent base for exploring this part of Wales?
2. Preserved steam railways wihin easy reach?
3. Views for miles along the coast?
4. A warm welcome and a very pleasant room?
5. A beautifully cooked and served breakfast?
6. A choice of excellent dishes for dinner? (providing you book early to avoid disappointment)
Then look no further than Morwendon House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Morwendon House is a high quality licensed guest house which is situated in the quiet village of Llanaber, just north of Barmouth with beautiful views over Cardigan Bay. Morwendon has stunning sea views and is a great place for a special get away. Barmouth is an ideal base from which to explore and enjoy Snowdonia and the many activities this beautiful part of Wales has to offer. Kate and Rob are your hosts at Morwendon and will personally ensure that everything possible is done to make your stay relaxing and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Morwendon House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morwendon Guest House Hotel Barmouth
- Morwendon House Llanaber, Barmouth