We stayed for three nights with Geoff and Teresa and they made us very welcome. Our room was a really good size with wonderful views of the sea and extensive garden. The rooms are beautifully furnished and decorated with nice touches such as chocolates and a good dry sherry and also coffee/tea making facilities with fresh milk daily and bottles of water. Breakfast was beautifully cooked and the ingredients were of a very good quality and delicious. The homemade bread was excellent which meant the toast was crisp and light even at the end of breakfast. We would have liked to buy a loaf to go home with! This couple work very hard to reach these standards and it has paid off. This is how guest houses should be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Morwendon House is a high quality licensed guest house which is situated in the quiet village of Llanaber, just north of Barmouth with beautiful views over Cardigan Bay. Morwendon has stunning sea views and is a great place for a special get away. Barmouth is an ideal base from which to explore and enjoy Snowdonia and the many activities this beautiful part of Wales has to offer. Kate and Rob are your hosts at Morwendon and will personally ensure that everything possible is done to make your stay relaxing and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Morwendon House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morwendon Guest House Hotel Barmouth
- Morwendon House Llanaber, Barmouth