“Wonderul flavours”

Suffolk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderul flavours”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I loved all the flavours I tried; I tried very hard to work my way through all the flavours but failed. I will evidently have to return next year and I would recommend that anyone who visits anywhere near Harlech, and who likes icecream, visits, too.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Catherine G

wirral
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Lick your ice cream on the wall of the castle”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This place is a must if you're in Harlech. The ice cream is delicious, the fudge is excellent, the bread is super, the owners are friendly. it is opposite the castle so it's lovely to walk across and sit on the low wall by the castle and enjoy your lemon cheesecake ice cream (or one of the other 15 or so flavours)

Visited August 2013
2 Thank WirralBeachlover
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Nasty service leaving a sour taste - Not relieved by the ice cream”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The people that run this establishment have decided that rudeness to their customers is an acceptable practice. They were blatantly and repeatedly rude to our children when they couldn't immediately make up their minds which ice cream to have, even though there was no one else in the shop. They were then rude and abrupt to my wife because she dared to ask to try a small taste of a particular ice cream before buying it. They then served us luke warm coffee of a poor standard and demanded payment at our table before we had even received anything. Visiting here is a miserable experience not to be recommended.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank FamilyFacts
Fairford, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Awful Service”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The ice cream here is fantastic, no doubt about that. However the couple that run the place are miserable and rude. The first time I thought maybe they were having a bad day, but the same surly attitude was present the 2nd time. No need for that in a service industry.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank BigDuke666
Diss, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Such a choice of ice cream”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The best ice cream I've tasted in a long while, and what a variety of flavours they've come up with. If only we'd been on holiday much longer I'd have worked my way through the whole lot day by day. Good coffee and other Welsh specialities too.

Fabulous. A must if you're in Harlech.

Visited July 2013