“wonderful icecream and delicious pasty”
Review of Hufenfa'r Castell

Hufenfa'r Castell
Ranked #5 of 14 things to do in Harlech
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We called in twice during our short stay in Harlech. My wife thought her icecreams were the best she had had outside Italy. My pasty (1) was really fresh and tasty. Unlike familyfact we found the couple who kept it very friendly and pleasant.

3  Thank welltravelled658
in 6 reviews
"shop"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I loved all the flavours I tried; I tried very hard to work my way through all the flavours but failed. I will evidently have to return next year and I would recommend that anyone who visits anywhere near Harlech, and who likes icecream, visits, too.

2  Thank Catherine G
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This place is a must if you're in Harlech. The ice cream is delicious, the fudge is excellent, the bread is super, the owners are friendly. it is opposite the castle so it's lovely to walk across and sit on the low wall by the castle and enjoy your lemon cheesecake ice cream (or one of the other 15 or so flavours)

2  Thank WirralBeachlover
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The people that run this establishment have decided that rudeness to their customers is an acceptable practice. They were blatantly and repeatedly rude to our children when they couldn't immediately make up their minds which ice cream to have, even though there was no one else in the shop. They were then rude and abrupt to my wife because she dared to ask to try a small taste of a particular ice cream before buying it. They then served us luke warm coffee of a poor standard and demanded payment at our table before we had even received anything. Visiting here is a miserable experience not to be recommended.

2  Thank FamilyFacts