Felt very unwelcome from arrival to departure, watched as local's drank beer in the bar which was "unavailable" also breakfast was not good ,very expensive bar food , and will not return. If staying in Llanarmon dc opt for he far superior west arms hotel across the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hand is an ancient hostelry with all the attributes you'd expect - bags of character, a cosy, relaxing ambience and a warm welcome from your hosts, Jonathan and Jackie Greatorex. As soon as you arrive you feel the weight of the world dissolving as the surroundings work their magic. All the classic ingredients are here - old beams, roaring fireplaces, a casual mix-and-match of pine and oak furniture, real ale and good food. The latter is seriously good. Thanks to the talents of Head Chef Grant Mulholland and his team, The Hand is renowned for award-winning food, an inventive marriage of country fare and sophisticated metropolitan cuisine. The bedrooms, in a variety of sizes, reflect similar influences, with rustic decor and sparkling modern bathrooms. Country lovers just love the location. You can walk in the Berwyns for hours with only the sheep for company and the ever-helpful Hand can arrange many country pursuits, including horse riding, fishing and shooting. You may be away from it all, but you'll also be in the swing of things; this gem of a country inn is so much a part of village life that locals and visitors mix in unaffected harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Hand at Llanarmon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hand At Llanarmon Hotel Llanarmon Dc
- Hand At Llanarmon Dc
- The Hand At Llanarmon Llanarmon DC, Wales