“Lovely caravan”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Linda D
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Lovely caravan and owner was lovely to communicate with. Saved her number as will definately be going back again. Loved it. Thank you xx

Geoff B
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Prestatyn”
Reviewed 1 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The caravan was ideal for our walking purposes - ideally situated and had all the amenities we could want.
A warning that towels would not be supplied would have been helpful. Maurice, who welcomed us, was excellent.

16 Oct 2017
Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.

It is stated in the TripAdvisor property description that "you will need to bring towels and tea-towels" but I am glad that Maurice was able to come to your rescue and furnish you with towels.

In future, I will add the notice about towels and tea-towels to my booking confirmation message, as we do not want a repeat of your dilemma.
30trebor
“Mr”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The caravan was supreme but the weather was not great pubs in prestatyn are not dog friendly witch was a bit of a bad thing as we took our dog with Bailey with us so we couldn't eat out so can't fault caravan but won't be going back

16 Oct 2017
Thank you, Gemma, for your kind review. I am sorry that the pubs in Prestatyn could not welcome you with your dog Bailey. I have written to the pubs located in the town, together with those I had researched for you, and told them of your review. It would be great if they became more dog friendly, as I am sure you are not the only dog owners who feel rejected.
Wherever you stay next, I hope you will be able to enjoy a meal out with Bailey.
John W
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A well fitted, comfortable and quite spacious caravan in a quiet spot. 5 adults and 1 large child fitted in nicely. Plenty to do in Prestatyn and lots of amazing coast, mountains and castles across North Wales to show my South American guests!

16 Oct 2017
Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased you all enjoyed your stay and that you and your friends managed to see lots of what North Wales has to offer.
Mrs Shirl...
“Excellent Caravan and Site”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Brilliant location close to the beach. Caravan was very clean and tidy. The site is well presented and quiet, safe for children to play outside. Would definitely stay again.

16 Oct 2017
Thank you, Shirley, for your kind review. I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay; looking forward to the next time.
Chunnam21
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“lovely new caravan exceeded our expectations”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

me and my mum and dad and 2 dogs stayed for a few nights and it was absolutely amazing caravan was spotless and clean had a lovely balcony really enjoyed ourselves 5 minutes walk from the beach and we had a really nice time wanted to stay for longer caravan was just what we needed lovely quiet site and thanks to maurice he was the guy that came to meet us at reception to take us to our caravan
would definately stay again really enjoyed our selves Thankyou

18 Sep 2017
Thank you Andrea for such a lovely review - I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay.
I hope it won't be too long before you visit again.
Kind regards, Linda
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

31 Jul 2017
I am so please you had an enjoyable stay. I know what you mean about Prestatyn and its friendly people, they are always so welcoming. Hope to see you in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing