“Astonished”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Specialists in Indian Cuisine
Reviewed 19 July 2014

i have never done a review before but felt it necessary after seeing the review from 14/7/14. this person must be from a different planet. I've had pleasure of eating here over past 3 years and every time it has been 5 out of 5. I was there 16th and 17th of july 2014 and food, service and attitude of staff was first class. I has a chicken vindaloo and it was best I have ever tried. my wife and son had different dishes and they said the same. excellent place to eat. I only get there when on holiday but I am already looking forward to next year.

1  Thank brendon c

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My wife & I reckon this is the best Indian restaurant we have had the pleasure of dining at. The atmosphere is calm & tranquil, the staff are extremely pleasant, polite & helpful, and the food is exquisite. Curry at its best & very good value. The flavours are mouth-watering & very moreish. Anyone into Indian food will leave very satisfied.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Came here whilst on holiday in Prestatyn for a family members 49th birthday. Firstly the building is stunning and the atmosphere is wonderful and tranquil. We were served immediately and sat in the ideal spot, the staff were extortionately helpful, pleasant and catered to all our needs. The food was beautiful, it was fresh, tasty and overall one of the nicest meals I've had. It is on the pricey range but it's not ridiculous, it is affordable. You really do get what you pay for here, it's worth that little extra for lovely food. My only issue was that I may never be here again unless I return to Prestatyn, although this is sentient enough to return.

1  Thank Lalalalaemily
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We enjoyed our meal here with our 3 kids: food was tasty and service was excellent, the staff were very receptive to even young children and were telling us about their own kids of similar ages. Great family dining experience :)

1  Thank MichelleMandC
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband love coming to this indian. The staff are friendly welcoming and nothing is to much trouble. The food is always piping hot. My husband doesn't eat indian so he eats the chicken which he loves. Would recommend to friends and family. Suhail keep up the good sevice.

1  Thank Joanne B