“Fed up of Turkey”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

On the Saturday between Christmas and New Year my partner and I went to Chynna Garden for a meal as we fancied a change from Turkey. We had not been there before but will certainly be going again. Food, service and atmosphere was excellent. We had a lovely evening :))

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Eaten in and had takeaways on a number of occasions. Food always tasty, last night enjoyed Malaysian beef with udon noodles Mamak style, moderately but not excessively spicy.

Service always attentive, I like being asked if I would like a pause between first and second courses.

Good value

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Walked by this for months and always looked stunning from outside so decided to get a takeway between christmas and new year, was expecting to be blown away but it was all quite average - chicken sweet n sour was actually too vinegary.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

First time I have tried this Restaurant. Setting and ambience was nice. Ordered a straight forward main course and it took exactly 3 MINUTES to arrive. Yes, 3 minutes. Obviously they had pans of ready prepared food. I had the birds nest which was chewy, not crisp, so possibly had been sat in the kitchens awaiting an order. Size of meal not overly impressive. First time I have ever finished a meal and still had a glass of lager half-full. My reviews are usually complimentary, but I'm afraid on this occasion I was disappointed. May give it a second chance though as we were in the restaurant such a short time, that couldn't get a feel for it.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Eaten in and had take outs - food excellent on all occasions. Staff friendly and welcoming. Well worth a visit.