“Excellent value for money.”

The Bells of St Marys
Ranked #22 of 81 Restaurants in Prestatyn
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Part of a chain called
N.Wales UK
“Excellent value for money.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2012

Having never been to a carvery before I visited here recently with some friends to find out what they were all raving about it.
Following their lead I went to the bar and ordered one carvery (can't fault the price of 3.99) and then queued up to get my meal. I had a yorkshire pudding (lovely and crispy and just the way I like them) and unsure of which meat to choose I went for some turkey and some beef and both absolutely delicious (there was also gammon but I didn't have any of that).
On to the vegetables and have to admit that I did get a bit greedy here and piled my plate high. Great selection which included, carrots, leeks,cauliflower cheese,cheesy mashed potatoes and of course roast potatoes. There was also a couple of other choices but I can't recall what they were as I didn't have any on my plate. Finished off with "lashings" of gravy lol.
So like I said I was greedy and put too much on my plate and left quite a bit but the food was gorgeous. I am very fussy with my veg and the way it's cooked, well it was all perfect for me. Roast potatoes were lovely and crispy too.
Next week it's my turn to take my husband there for his first carvery and I hope he enjoys it as much as I did.
I recommend "The Bells" for great food and cheap prices :)

• Visited June 2012