“Star of the high street”
Review of Cafe Cranberry

Cafe Cranberry
Ranked #7 of 84 Restaurants in Prestatyn
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

In an age if sleek, clinical Starbucks and Costa's it's refreshing to find a cafe with a unique rustic style not over run with plate doyle's and the blue rinse brigade.
No need to write my name on my cup and call me by my first name here to make it feel welcoming - it just is.
Great fresh food and an open clean kitchen. Attentive staff, fast service and a great menu to choose from.

1  Thank Baxendale1

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Home made food very good, touch expensive but all tasty. Nice clean and fresh cafe but didn't find it child friendly. No children's menu available. Went in with my 4 year old son and my friends had their baby with them and we felt like their pushchair was constantly in the way. No baby changing facilities but a very clean toilet. Recommend the chilli and lovely bread for the sandwiches. Staff are friendly but some appear little false. Lovely freshly made scones and generous on the slices of cake.

1  Thank lynniemonkey
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This was a nice café and was fairly busy when we arrived. Although there were waitresses no one seemed to notice us and we found our own table. Food was pretty standard café fare and reasonably priced. However from sitting down to actually ordering the food took forever. No one seemed interested in taking our order and we waited a good 10minutes before someone finally came our way. Food was tasty. The service let this place down a bit which was a shame because it seemed to have great potential.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is the second time I've had lunch here - I think it's probably the most inviting café on Prestatyn High Street, although there are a lot to choose from. The lunches are freshly cooked, good portions, nicely presented, with friendly waitresses. A good choice of tempting home made cakes.

1  Thank Elizabeth R
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Had the mega burger - took half home I was so full. Lovely homemade food, clean and nice atmosphere. Would return again if in Prestatyn. The cakes also looked so good but I was too full to partake.