“Afternoon Coffee”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Visited this lovely cafe on a rainy afternoon with my mum for a coffee. The cafe is very welcoming and the staff friendly. We were tempted by the gorgeous home made cakes and scones and we werent disappointed! The coffee cake was so light and tasty and the scone with jam and cream just gorgeous. Well worth a visit to this little gem :)

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Myself and my wife decided to pop into cafe cranberry this morning for breakfast. I must say we were treated to a very warm welcome.
We sat in the window and both had a full Welsh breakfast. We ordered this and the food came in good time, piping hot and very well presented.
The staff could not do enough for you and the taste and flavour if the food was world class.
I would truly recommend this place, avoid the rest and try the best, by far!!

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Visited on the 17th of July.Hubby and son had breakfast bap I had Welsh rarebit .Lovely food all washed down with an excellent coffee.Thursday was a hot day.After we had eaten hubby took ill from the heat.Action stations ambulance was called .King staff didnt mind the disruption and even gave us bottled water for hospital.Cant thank the staff enough or the kind man who helped hubby.He is well now and we will certainly call in when we visit Prestatyn again ......

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I haven't eaten here for years up until recently. A friend and I nipped in for a coffee and cake. We both had scones after ordering with a very unfriendly woman. The scones came with the jam and cream already on, not a huge problem but I'd had rather done my own, on top of this the scones were dry and didn't taste of anything. Very disappointing!

2  Thank rocknrose24335
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

In an age if sleek, clinical Starbucks and Costa's it's refreshing to find a cafe with a unique rustic style not over run with plate doyle's and the blue rinse brigade.
No need to write my name on my cup and call me by my first name here to make it feel welcoming - it just is.
Great fresh food and an open clean kitchen. Attentive staff, fast service and a great menu to choose from.

1  Thank Baxendale1