“nice hotel”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Prestatyn
Bolton, United Kingdom
“nice hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

stayed here at the begining of May - hotel is very nice wonderful veiws out over the irish sea. If you are lucky enough to be there on a sunny day the sunsets are amazing.
Food was good, room was comfortable.
A nicebase from which to explore the surrounding area.

2 Thank duffd
BeachesManagement, Manager at The Beaches Hotel, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your recent stay here with us at The Beaches Hotel. It is always lovely to hear that our guests have enjoyed their time with us.
Your are right in terms of the views that can be experienced from our hotel, we are very fortunate with our location being right on the beach front, the views and as you mentioned, the sunsets that our guests can experience are exquisite.
We would love to welcome you back to the hotel in the future and should you have any queries or questions you would like answering, please feel free to contact Claire, our Sales & Marketing Manager at claire@thebeacheshotel.com and she will be only to happy to help.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I booked this Hotel for our 10th Wedding Anniversary and although the room was clean, the furniture had scratches and kettle could do with updating, not what i would expect after paying £100 for a nights stay! my husband was kept waiting for 20 minutes at the bar, as the coffee machine was broken and took 2 members of staff to try and sort it out, customers waiting were being ignored at this time. On the plus side the combi platter delivered to the room was really good! on the down side was kept awake most of the night by the constant hum coming from the swimming pool. At breakfast,tables were not properly set had to ask for a teaspoon and a serviette, after getting a cooked breakfast, really disappointed as it was only warm bordering on cold and had to ask for toast, sorry to say but really NOT worth what I paid £100 for! This was meant to be a special occasion for my Husband and myself and we both felt really let down

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
BeachesManagement, Manager at The Beaches Hotel, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your recent stay here with us at The Beaches Hotel. May we take this opportunity to congratulate you on your 10th wedding anniversary and may we express our apologies that you did not experience a great stay with us here at the hotel. We strive to ensure that all our guests have a relaxing time and to ensure that all our standards, whether it be customer service or cleanliness are at the maximum level at all times. However, it would appear that you did not feel this through your stay. Please be rest assured that your comments will be passed on to the relevant departments so that they can be learnt from and to prevent any re-occurrence happening in the future. It is such a shame that you feel let down and we would like to rectify this situation for you, so could we please request that you contact Claire, our Sales & Management at claire@thebeacheshotel.com and she will happily try and organise a solution to the experience that you have had. We look forward to hearing from you soon
Newcastle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

I stayed here on a business trip and my experience was certainly a positive one. The room was fresh, smart, modern and clean with a very modern bathroom.I have coeliac disease and the member of bar staff that I dealt with was so attentive and thoughtful - she went out of her way to find out from the chef what I could eat on the menu and answered all of my questions (there were a lot!) with patience, kindness and professionalism. I always feel awkward when asking about my condition in hotels and restaurants but she put me at ease. When the food arrived it was delicious and the same standard as any good restaurant.

All in all, a very positive experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
BeachesManagement, Manager at The Beaches Hotel, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about the recent stay you had with us here at The Beaches Hotel. It is fantastic that as one of our many corporate guests to the hotel, your experience was one that you will remember. Furthermore, it is great to hear that a member of our staff attended to you in such a dedicated way. We strive to ensure all our guests are happy with their experience and this is certainly the case with yourself. As a customer, you should never feel awkward and I am so pleased that you did not feel this way when you stayed with us. I will certainly pass on your kind words to our staff and it would be fantastic to welcome you back to the hotel in the future. Should you have any questions or enquiries you would like answering, please do not hesitate to contact Claire, our Sales & Marketing Manager at claire@thebeacheshotel.com who will be only to happy to help
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

My new husband and I got married here last week and it was an amazing day, the food was stunning, the rooms were dressed beautifully and the staff were all fantastic. All our guests were well looked after and really enjoyed the day, a few people stayed there for the night and were pleased with their stay. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. We stayed in the bridal suite and it was gorgeous, clean and had an amazing view. Big thank you to sacha, Wayne and all the staff for making our dreams come true.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Leah W
BeachesManagement, Manager at The Beaches Hotel, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback about your wedding here at The Beaches Hotel. It is great to hear that the service and attention that you and your groom along with your guests had, helped to contribute to the perfect day for you.
I will certainly pass on your thanks to Sacha and Wayne and all the staff and may we take this opportunity to wish both yourself and Sam all the best for the future and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel for many years to come
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel due to good reviews on this site and leisure facilities but not lived up to expectation. Staff genuinely helpful but food was very poor and rooms dated. Business travellers aren't target audience and maybe that's where I went wrong when choosing this hotel!

• Stayed May 2014
BeachesManagement, Manager at The Beaches Hotel, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your recent stay here with us at The Beaches Hotel. Firstly may I express my apologies that you seemed to have not enjoyed your stay here with us. Please be assured that we strive to ensure that all our guests are happy whilst in our hotel and it is unfortunate that this does seem to have been the case for you. With regards to your comments, we are constantly updating all our rooms to guarantee that our guests feel comfortable and we are also currently a refurbishment programme, where some of our rooms are having a complete overhaul on what they have to offer to our guests.
In relation to this not being a hotel for business travelers, it really is unfortunate that you feel this way, as we cater for a lot of corporate guests within our area and we generate a lot of repeat visits due to the experience theses guests have had, so it really is unfortunate that you feel this way.
I would like to investigate these matters further for you, so could I please ask you to contact me, my name is Claire and I am the Sales & Marketing Manager within the hotel, at claire@thebeacheshotel.com with contact details and I will happily have a chat with you about your experience as I would like to welcome you back to the hotel in the future. I look forward to hearing from you

Travellers are raving about these Prestatyn hotels

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Beaches hotel ,is an excellent hotel to chill out at, lovely rooms,nice food,great full english breakfast, set right on the sea front, staff are very friendly and helpful , recommend this hotel ,looking forward to going back

Room Tip: Choose a mountain view
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your recent visit to the Beaches Hotel. It is wonderful to read that overall you were happy with the entire experience you had with us. I will most certainly let all departments within the hotel aware of the feedback that you have given and it would be wonderful to welcome you back to stay with us at some point in the future.
Should you have any questions or future enquiries please feel free to contact Claire, our Sales & Marketing Manager at claire@thebeacheshotel.com and she will be only too happy to help you. We look forward to seeing you again
Brownhills, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I came to Prestatyn for a holiday and where i was staying there wasn't many places to eat, BUT we came across the Beaches Hotel and decided to have our dinner there. It was absolutely lovely and decent portions for the price! If you get a seat by the window you have the lovely view of the beach! We came here twice, the first time the service was brilliant although the wait for the food took a long time on both occasions. If i hadn't of paid somewhere else to stay i would have definitely slept in this hotel, in fact i wish i had. The eating area was very clean.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent visit to us, here at The Beaches Hotel. It is great that even though you didn't stay with us, you enjoyed your meal with us that much that you visited us again for food. I will most certainly pass on your words to our Head Chef. I couldn't agree more about the view that can be obtained from either our Promenade Bar or our Restaurant, it really is relaxing to be able to look out over vast areas of sandy beaches and the Irish Sea whilst you enjoy a terrific meal and a glass of wine.
It is unfortunate that you had to wait for your food and I will investigate why this occurred to try and prevent this from happening to our future guests.
It would be great to welcome you back to the hotel in the future and it would be lovely to have you use the hotel as your accommodation provider next time. Should you have any further enquiries, please feel free to contact Claire, our Sales & Marketing Manager at claire@thebeacheshotel.com and she will be only to happy to help you
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prestatyn
Pier Hotel Rhyl
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,153 reviews
Waterloo Hotel
Waterloo Hotel
#2 of 7 in Betws-y-Coed

Been to The Beaches Hotel? Share your experiences!