Stayed at the hotel with my other half on the bank holiday weekend. I have no complaints at all as the staff are very friendly, the rooms are very clean and tidy and the restaurant also very good. Added feature of this hotel is that it has a Starbucks and pub themed bar inside the hotel.
The hotel is nor far from an independat pub if you fancy a short walk and change of scenery, and for a trip to Chester for the day a park and ride for £2 can be used.
We will definitely be staying at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Chester St Davidls is close to the historical City of Chester and is also an ideal base for touring the splendours of the Snowdonia National Park and North Wales coastline. Excellent motorway access allows you to visit some superb attractions, swimming with sharks at the Blue Planet Aquarium to a gentle steam railway journey through the picturesque Vale of Llangollen. Village Hotel Chester St David's has 140 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Chester St David's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Chester St. David`s Hotel Ewloe
- De Vere St Davids Park
- Village Hotel Chester St David's Ewloe, Wales