My wife and I stayed her for two nights last weekend. On arrival we were offered an upgrade (for a minimal cost), which we took. The room on their "upper deck" we clean, spacious with a large bed, Sky TV and a Bose sound dock. We found all the staff from front desk to domestic to polite, friendly and eager to please. I take the point from a previous reviewer regarding the waiting staff wearing jeans and we also felt it looked a little incongruous. The breakfast was plentiful, varied and the cooked items hot. We didn't use the onsite restaurant or bar for evening meals preferring a short walk accross the road to a pub/restaurant. All in all a quiet and relaxing weekend in very nice surroundings. Easy access to Chester (which was the purpose of our visit) and the motor way network.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Chester St Davidls is close to the historical City of Chester and is also an ideal base for touring the splendours of the Snowdonia National Park and North Wales coastline. Excellent motorway access allows you to visit some superb attractions, swimming with sharks at the Blue Planet Aquarium to a gentle steam railway journey through the picturesque Vale of Llangollen. Village Hotel Chester St David's has 140 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Village Hotel Chester St David's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Chester St. David`s Hotel Ewloe
- De Vere St Davids Park
- Village Hotel Chester St David's Ewloe, Wales