Booked a weekend stay Dinner B&B as a family 'treat', travelling with a baby & toddler. Hotel very well kept, excellent rooms, dinner in the Fountains Restaurant was wonderful, they had a great childrens menu, highchairs & staff were wonderful, nothing was too much trouble! we were a little worried going to the restuarant with a baby/toddler but were put at ease very much by the staff. Lovely leisure facilities & nice courtyard to sit out in. Easy to get to North Wales & Chester and overall a great place to stay we would recommend it and would go back without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Chester St Davidls is close to the historical City of Chester and is also an ideal base for touring the splendours of the Snowdonia National Park and North Wales coastline. Excellent motorway access allows you to visit some superb attractions, swimming with sharks at the Blue Planet Aquarium to a gentle steam railway journey through the picturesque Vale of Llangollen. Village Hotel Chester St David's has 140 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Chester St David's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Chester St. David`s Hotel Ewloe
- De Vere St Davids Park
- Village Hotel Chester St David's Ewloe, Wales