“Absolute rubbish”

Zaitun Grill
Ranked #47 of 86 Restaurants in Mold
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Only giving a one because there is no zero. We thought we'd try this place as a change from our usual take away. We ordered our food using the Just Eat facility. We placed our order as "to collect" and were given a collection time. I arrived at the place at said time only to be told that our food had been sent out to be delivered. Once the driver finally returned our food we were disappointed to find that the order was wrong and they were incapable of reading and following a simple request. The food was tasteless, bland and absolute rubbish. The so called pirri pirri chicken was so tasteless, it had not been within a mile of any pirri pirri! The kebab was even worse, I did not even let my dog eat the scraps. Don't waste your hard earned money in this dump, there are far better places who provide what their customers ask for in the area

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

We order food from here all the time. The quality is always amazing, no dodgey slimey chicken like some takeaways. It does vary the time it takes to arrive, mostly within 30mins though. I'd suggest if you don't want to wait longer then don't order at peak times. I would highly recommend to anyone, give it a go you'll never go back to ordinary takeaways trust me!!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We ordered food and it took ages to be delivered. Had to phone up 3times to find out where it was. When food came all the bread was soggy, chicken was cold and dry, the chips and onion rings were inedible and we would never order from them again!! Complete waste of money.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

I recently had some food at Zaitum and I have to say it was very good.
The stuff was very friendly and the delivery quick and on time.
The food was tasty and looked fresh.
I hardly recommend this place.
Go and try it! You wont regret that!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

i am currently stood infront of the counter waiting to place my order. i have been stood here for 10 minutes, they have looked at me and proceeded to carry on with what they are doing.
think they have too many orders- not my problem though, they should hire more staff.
getting a bit irritated now. feel like popping to mold kebab house instead!