“Holiday meal.”

Venetia Italian Restaurant & Boutique
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Abersoch
Cuisines: Italian, British
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Holiday meal.”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

After reading the previous reviews, I thought they maybe exaggerated as to the quality of the cuisine. But no not at all, this is truly an exceptional restaurant with excellent food and service.
The wine list is also varied and reasonable priced.
I could not find any fault with it and wish it was my local restaurant, then I could visit it every week.
If you are in Abersoch make sure you have a meal here.

1 Thank Graham N

Bolton, United Kingdom
“Classy”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Although Venetia's is listed as Italian, don't expect pizzas! Weve been several times and have never been disappointed with either the food or the service though I must say I struggled a bit this time to find a suitable starter before settling on Chicken Liver Pate which was presented as attractively as any dish I've ever had. My Crab Linguine with Chili to follow was very nice but didn't knock my socks off. My wife's main course of Sea Trout was amazingly good she said and my friend's Anglesey Bay Brill was brill he said! A nice bottle of wine and a few bottles of the local beer completed a most enjoyable meal for the four of us at this high class restaurant for which you should expect to pay a decent price.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Food was excellent”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing, the menu caters for every taste, service was fabulous . Make sure you make a reservation as it does get booked up.

• Visited July 2014
St Albans, United Kingdom
“Fresh and tasty”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Great place, can't believe I haven't tried here before!

The menu is really good, lots of exciting combos, found it really hard to choose. Lots of fresh fish, and when it arrives you can tell its really fresh.

There is a good variety of prices on the menu, you can get a pasta at around £12 up to a steak at £20.

We visited twice in one week, once with a party of 10 for my dads birthday and once with my fiancée, both visits were fantastic and the service and food were just as good for the large party as the two of us.

Of all the food I had the crab linguine was the 100% winner, it was AMAZING, sooooo tasty!

The beer and wine are good, the staff are pleasant and relaxed and they add a few extra surprises which are really nice (I won't ruin it!).

Such a nice change to the usual boring bland food that usually gets served up in Abersoch :)

• Visited June 2014
stoke-on-trent
“Excellent”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Really lovely place clean light and airy, we had the Sunday lunch menu it was excellent loads of choice and very reasonable prices. The food was really fresh making use of the fresh fish available it was presented lovely and certainly made those taste buds come alive some of the other eateries in abersoch could learn a lot from this restaurant. It was £15 for two courses and at least 7 starters and the same mains.

Visited June 2014