“Sometimes you get more than what you pay for.”
Review of Bodlondeb Hotel

Bodlondeb Hotel
and 1 more site!
Bodlondeb Hotel
Ranked #18 of 21 Criccieth B&B and Inns
Togston
“Sometimes you get more than what you pay for.”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I turned up at the hotel very wet through after riding my motor bike there. The owner was more than welcoming, help sort out dry area to store my gear and even lent me a phone charger to charge my mobile.
The breakfast was served the following morning with the nice sea view in the back drop. The cooked breakfast was good, and the hotel exceeded the price I paid to stay one night. I would definitely recommend it , and will go back to this nice part of Wales.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Togiduck

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Lovely family run hotel. Excellent service and a great peaceful stay. Also Has a great view of the bay. Highly recommend. Would and will stay again. Nice hassle free stay with a good relaxed atmosphere. Has parking, good sized room, nice breakfast and close to town. My fiancé and I will be back.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank Burty00
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 April 2013

We stayed for two nights in August whilst in the area for a wedding. The owners are terrific hosts and we received a very warm welcome to our room overlooking the sea and the castle. It was a simply stunning view. The room was very comfortable and clean. We didn't eat at the Hotel that evening but we were keen to get a good breakfast before setting off for the wedding (and the inevitable lengthy gap before our next meal!) We weren't disappointed and had a fantastic breakfast which really set us up for the day ahead. Whilst not a modern hotel it is very comfortable and welcoming and superb value for money. We'll be staying again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank jonrmorgan
Hampshire, UK
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Had a fun weekend break, good value for money, delicious breakfast and plenty of it and a warm welcome. Overall a nice clean hotel with a friendly atmosphere.

Could have done with another night to fully appreciate the area.

Thanks

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank alton21
London
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I went with my husband and my three young kids.
I would recommend to stay in this hotel. close to the sea and very nice rooms.
Value for money.
very nice food and also lovely people. Had a good sleep.
Nice place to visit in summer for family time.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank chandrima27
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 April 2013

This is a great hotel! The first thing that I would say is that the view is AMAZING! It is really beautiful.
The rooms were all decorated uniquely and to a high standard - I couldn't find any fault with them at all.
I was in the area for a friends wedding and will definitely choose this hotel if I go back to Criccieth.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank LillieH672
Liverpool
Reviewed 22 February 2013

As one of the stops we made in North Wales, Criccieth was a convenient place after visiting the area around. The Hotel, on the main road was easy to find and we where welcomed to our rooms facing the Sea. The views of the castle and town where superb.
The room was comfortable and pleasant. Breakfast was more that good to complete the stay.

Room Tip: ask for a room at the front for a great view of the castle and sunset. The Prince of Wales Feathers...