“The curry house Indian in town”
Review of Spice Bank

Spice Bank
Ranked #17 of 30 Restaurants in Criccieth
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“The curry house Indian in town”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very ordinary Bangladeshi food at higher than average prices, probably benefits from being the only curry house in town

• Visited August 2014

Flintshire
“Pro's & con's”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Visited the spice bank on Sunday for the buffet with my girlfriend we were sat down promptly which was good as it was very busy.then given plates and more or less told to have poppadoms which we refused as we wanted the buffet but the waiter said we were to late by 5 mins so we said we would leave it an went to go but he said he would let us have the buffet and keep topping up the selection.on arriving at the buffet table there was little choice and everything had been hammered then I was given a dirty plate to which I didn't even see,another waiter came over and gave me another clean one.our drinks were also just coke out of a bottle and not tap this normally wouldn't bother me but when the drinks are £2.50 each.!!
The food we did have I would say was ok I only have mild curries and they were ok but the pakoras were very tasty.
Would I go back probably.

Leominster, United Kingdom
“All you can eat buffet lacked rice or nan bread”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Food was ok but if you are going to promote an all you can eat buffet then rice and nan bread need to be available.
My children had to complain more than once.

• Visited July 2014
Norton Canes
“Great Meal”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality and service. Having visited 12 months previously and been disappointed this visit was a vast improvement.

Perhaps because the restaurant was quiet helped.

Large portions, great choice and good quality - highly recommended.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ptbutler
Shropshire, England
“No better than average”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely old building, friendly staff, although a bit over eager due to the restaurant being quiet (they were clearing plates almost before we were finished). The food was ok, but no better than average Indian fare & did seem high on added colour! Reasonable price, & would probably go back, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Visited July 2014