Recently attended a wedding here and stayed overnight. I thought the hotel and grounds were set in a beautiful location. Our room was small but very modern and comfortable. The food was ok, nicely presented! Drinks are quite expensive, over £9 for two glasses of wine. Service could do with a little improvement, for example, when the canapés were served the waitress didn't even know what was in them and when there were kids running around, one woman had a face like thunder! Basic stuff really. Other guests who had breakfast the following morning found the service to be quite slow. We did have a lovely day though and the setting was beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent country house in 5 acres of gardens. Peace and tranquility, superb cuisine, well-stocked wine cellar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bron Eifion Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bron Eifion Country Hotel
- Bron Eifion Country Criccieth
- Bron Eifion Country House Hotel Criccieth, Wales