We were shown to our table as we arrived and thenjust left there, we were totally ignored by the staff for at least 15 to 20 mins. Tried to get there attention when they were passing to no avail. Had to get up in the end to ask for menu. We were offered a drink as compensatiopn and I had a glass of wine which all I can say is that they must of gone to the dishwasher to fill my glass.
The starters were just thrown on the plate wish soggy salad. The main course was served with vegetables on the plate not in a bowl on the side and the Yorkshire pudding tasted of nothing but burned fat. My hubby had the salmon with mustard mash and the plate was piled high with the most disgusting pile of mash hes ever tasted. We did comment to the waiters and they just appologised and when we went to pay the bill the Manager(Woman) just said o well. If we didnt have a voucher for the meal I would of insisted on not paying. Worst meal ever if I could score a minus I would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent country house in 5 acres of gardens. Peace and tranquility, superb cuisine, well-stocked wine cellar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bron Eifion Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bron Eifion Country Hotel
- Bron Eifion Country Criccieth
- Bron Eifion Country House Hotel Criccieth, Wales