“Won't buy from here again”
Review of Dolgellau Cycles

Dolgellau Cycles
Ranked #6 of 17 things to do in Dolgellau
swansea bermo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Won't buy from here again”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Spent a lot of money with this guy one year. Went to buy another piece from him and he was very rude and I walked into the shop to catch him talking derogatorily about me cos I had parked in his 'space' to load my car while he was out! So I decided to vote with my feet. It is the only decently stocked bike shop around unfortunately but thank god for the internet. My new £1400 bike came from Swansea from a friendly place.

Visited September 2012

Northampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“first time great, second time no so great”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

we've hired bikes from here twice now. the prices are very reasonable compared to other cycle hire shops. One member of staff was very helpful and helped us pick a route and a day with his experience both times. However, when we returned the second time, another member of staff complained that we had put a helmet on the back of the bike and made some small marks on the helmet. we were not warned about this and when we brought the fact that we did not know it would damage the helmet to the man's attention, he proceeded to tell us that it was "common sense, and we should have known." The remark was very rude and ruined otherwise brilliant service provided by his collegue.

Visited August 2013
Godalming, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service, great bikes”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We hired bikes for a family bike ride. Great, well maintained bikes, friendly service and very close to a brilliant family friendly cycle path. Brilliant.

Visited August 2013