We arrived in Dolgellau at the end of the first day of a motorcycle tour of Wales and the Y Meirionnydd had a room available. The public rooms are tastefully decorated and clean with a bar and dining room. The bedroom was lovely with a very comfortable bed, warm soft duvet and extra touches such as White Company toiletries, nice magazines and a hot water bottle with Aran wool .
Breakfast was very good, with a selection of cooked options and served by a charming French man. I would definitely go back and would book ahead next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Y Meirionnydd Townhouse is a beautiful place to stay with the bonus of its own restaurant and bar in the centre of this beautiful Snowdonia town. Our three bedrooms and two suites are all en suite of course and feature White Company toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, free Wi Fi as well as many other little touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Add in superb, personal service, a lovely full breakfast and of course our superb restaurant for dinner and you have the makings of a perfect getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Y Meirionnydd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Y Meirionnydd Dolgellau, Snowdonia National Park
- y Meirionnydd Hotel Dolgellau