On being shown into the room my partner immediately described it as 'five-star'. The reply? 'Yes that's what we aimed for.' Being a cynic I was thinking 'hang on, this is a modest little unknown place in north Wales.' But on reflection I had to concede that it betters several five-stars I know. Big attractive freshly-decorated room, bathrobe, slippers, huge bed, nice toiletries.... Located right next to several bars and restaurants but its own restaurant seemed to be the choice of locals, and that on a Monday night. Food and service to recommend. Nothing wrong with breakfast but maybe a bit three-star. Otherwise OK they can compete at top level!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Y Meirionnydd Townhouse is a beautiful place to stay with the bonus of its own restaurant and bar in the centre of this beautiful Snowdonia town. Our three bedrooms and two suites are all en suite of course and feature White Company toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, free Wi Fi as well as many other little touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Add in superb, personal service, a lovely full breakfast and of course our superb restaurant for dinner and you have the makings of a perfect getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Y Meirionnydd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Y Meirionnydd Dolgellau, Snowdonia National Park
- y Meirionnydd Hotel Dolgellau