Fantastic little hotel, efficiently run, with excellent friendly service from both the owners and the rest of the staff. Our room was elegantly decorated, and it was a pleasure to find extras such as robes in a hotel of this size. One baffling omission was soap on the handbasin - to wash your hands you had to reach round the shower screen for a squirt of shower gel, but other than this everything was spot on. We ate in the restaurant both nights and enjoyed every mouthful. The portions were perfect, the sauces tasty but not over-rich, so I actually managed 3 courses both nights and ended the evening feeling satisfed, not stuffed. A good varied wine list - and the best g & t we'd ever had, must be the Fentiman's tonic?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Y Meirionnydd Townhouse is a beautiful place to stay with the bonus of its own restaurant and bar in the centre of this beautiful Snowdonia town. Our three bedrooms and two suites are all en suite of course and feature White Company toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, free Wi Fi as well as many other little touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Add in superb, personal service, a lovely full breakfast and of course our superb restaurant for dinner and you have the makings of a perfect getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Y Meirionnydd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Y Meirionnydd Dolgellau, Snowdonia National Park
- y Meirionnydd Hotel Dolgellau