Y Meirionnydd is a superb B&B in a lovely, old village in Snowdonia. It has the perfect combination of period features and modern luxuries. Our ensuite shower room was unexpectedly modern and one of the best we have ever seen in a B&B. We ate in the cosy restaurant in the basement. The food was excellent. Make sure you book in advance. Breakfast is terrific as well. Parking is limited at the B&B but we found a spot in front of the pub next door. There is also plenty of parking within a few minutes walk. A great base for exploring Snowdonia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Y Meirionnydd Townhouse is a beautiful place to stay with the bonus of its own restaurant and bar in the centre of this beautiful Snowdonia town. Our three bedrooms and two suites are all en suite of course and feature White Company toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, free Wi Fi as well as many other little touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Add in superb, personal service, a lovely full breakfast and of course our superb restaurant for dinner and you have the makings of a perfect getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Y Meirionnydd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Y Meirionnydd Dolgellau, Snowdonia National Park
- y Meirionnydd Hotel Dolgellau