This is very much a 5 star B&B. The room was very good with a comfortable bed, ensuite bathroom and sofa bed. There is a TV, coffee and tea making facilities (Taylors tea and Cafe Express filter coffee). We asked for and were provided with Earl Grey tea bags as an alternative to the usual tea. We did have a problem with some of the light bulbs not working but once mentioned these were replaced by the staff. The food was excellent and I can recommend the steak, the risotto and the full breakfast. Service was very good although a little slow on the first morning at breakfast but not on any other occasion.The hotel had free wifi which was available on the second floor at the top of the building. I would recommend this hotel and we will most likely return. It is ideally placed for getting to many places around the snowdonia national park. The only downside I could find is that parking is restricted during the daytime but the local car park (5 mins walk from hotel) is 3.50 for a days parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Y Meirionnydd Townhouse is a beautiful place to stay with the bonus of its own restaurant and bar in the centre of this beautiful Snowdonia town. Our three bedrooms and two suites are all en suite of course and feature White Company toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, free Wi Fi as well as many other little touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Add in superb, personal service, a lovely full breakfast and of course our superb restaurant for dinner and you have the makings of a perfect getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Y Meirionnydd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Y Meirionnydd Dolgellau, Snowdonia National Park
- y Meirionnydd Hotel Dolgellau