Other reviewers have mentioned the friendly welcome and excellent food and drink, so no need to add anything there (except to comment on the good value and the extensive use of local produce which made the experience relatively painless and very satisfying, respectively!) It was the affectionate little touches which we enjoyed most - the hairdryer in a black bag helpfully marked "hairdryer" in the wardrobe, a selection of herbal teas as well as the usual tea and coffee in the room, crisp white dressing gowns to wear after a shower and the staff for whom no request seemed to be a problem. Lovely for exiles from "y fro Gymraeg" to hear Welsh spoken too, by staff and local guests. Altogether a perfect and relaxing break in beautiful surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Y Meirionnydd Townhouse is a beautiful place to stay with the bonus of its own restaurant and bar in the centre of this beautiful Snowdonia town. Our three bedrooms and two suites are all en suite of course and feature White Company toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, free Wi Fi as well as many other little touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Add in superb, personal service, a lovely full breakfast and of course our superb restaurant for dinner and you have the makings of a perfect getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Y Meirionnydd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Y Meirionnydd Dolgellau, Snowdonia National Park
- y Meirionnydd Hotel Dolgellau