Stayed one night here while working in the area and would highly recommend it. It's an old building with a modernised, tasteful interior right in the middle of Dolgellau. The bedroom was spacious and comfortable, with a walk in shower, bathrobes etc.
There was a wide choice of options on the breakfast menu and the service in the hotel and restaurant was very friendly and efficient.
The only minor negative is that the hotel doesn't have its own car park.
But I would definitely stay there again and have already recommended it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Y Meirionnydd Townhouse is a beautiful place to stay with the bonus of its own restaurant and bar in the centre of this beautiful Snowdonia town. Our three bedrooms and two suites are all en suite of course and feature White Company toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, free Wi Fi as well as many other little touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Add in superb, personal service, a lovely full breakfast and of course our superb restaurant for dinner and you have the makings of a perfect getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Y Meirionnydd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Y Meirionnydd Dolgellau, Snowdonia National Park
- y Meirionnydd Hotel Dolgellau