“A really action packed morning”

Snowdonia Adventure Activities
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Llanbedr
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Snowdonia Adventure Activities provides instructor led activities to people of all ages and abilities. Activities include rock climbing and abseiling, kayaking, canyoning, gorge walking, mountain biking, mountain walking and scrambling, canoeing and undergroud trips.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A really action packed morning”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Mt partner and I went canyoning on the 31st of July. We had a really good time. I wished I had bought my own wetsuit as the one I had was a really unflattering beige compared to my boyfrriend's slimming black wet suit.

We went through woodland and rivers, swimming and scrambling, slipping and sliding, jumping and diving and splashing through water falls. I felt like I was 10 again. I pushed myself to be brave and jump from water falls and even jumper about 15 feet into a canyon pool. Things I never thought I could do. I loved it.

The hardest part for me was climbing back up from the gorge to the carpark as I am unfit and had run out of energy. But I would definitely do it all again.

I would buy a better camera though as most of my photographs are blurry on my £50 ebay purchase. I wish I had some of me doing the jumps as I still can't believe I did it.

Thank you to Toni, Sparky and the guys for a fantastic action packed day that me and Jack will remember for a long time :)

1 Thank Tanya M

“Fantastic”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Spent the afternoon canyoning on 29th July was greeted by Toni and made to feel welcome, the whole group had a fantastic afternoon in the canyon lead by Toni, George and Sparky the dog we all splashed, scrambled, swam and jumped our way through the trip. Swimming and jumping into deep pools and sliding down waterfalls and also abseiling down a waterfall I couldn't ask for two nicer people to take you on a trip and I would with out hesitation recommend this trip to anybody.

A big thank you to Toni, George and Sparky for a brilliant afternoon

Harwich, United Kingdom
“A fun filled, exciting day Kayaking and Canyoning”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We spent the morning Kayaking with Toni who is lovely, the first time for all of us with a backdrop of beautiful scenery. It was thoroughly enjoyable and the kids loved it. Then we had a picnic lunch and went canyoning with George, Charlie and Sparky the dog, WOW what an afternoon it was fantastic. A big thank you for such a brilliant day guys, lots of happy memories made.

London, United Kingdom
“Good fun day”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My partner and I did a day of cayoning and rock climbing which was great fun. The locations wheren't too hard to find and our instructor Toni was very freindly. The rock climb was amazing, from below you looked at the slab of rock thinking 'how can you climb that' but once you start going up you notice all the little hand/foot holds and its was good fun, as was the absailing that followed.

The cayoning was also good fun, Sparky the dog follow us down in the river as we jumped in and scrambled along the path of the river. My only complaint about this bit was it felt a little short, but all in all a fun time.

“Great day canyoning”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

what a great day canyoning with George and Toni and another guy. what an amazing experience will definitely be booking another activity with them at a later date. thankyou for a great day