“grease”

and 1 more site!
The Victoria Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Llanbedr B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 June 2014

visited last weekend and as the place not too busy decided to stay and order food ...must say good service at bar .order taking and staff pleasant......but then the meal arrived
my partner and i ordered steak( which i had thought expensive for rib eye ) with chips as I had ordered medium the blood had congealed in to the grease causing chips to be soggy.....i cant even write anymore ill thinking of it ..we paid and left (hungry).sad really as several very good reports on here but i must have been in place same time as other person who gave poor review

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 466jojo
There are newer reviews for The Victoria Inn

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We visited last week - having fond memories, however were very disappointed. We ordered a chicken curry- at £9.95 each with a garlic naan at £1.95 extra. At that price I expected the naan to be good- it was tiny.,. The same size and shape as the mini-naans you buy in the supermarket. Not worth paying so much extra for.

The curry was ok, cheap meat in a sauce which didn't taste home cooked, obviously from a jar or packet, edible but not particularly tasty, very bland with a small dollop of mango chutney.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank zozzerDorset
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Fast service and polite staff I must say the use of local produce is great. Will definitely be back again in the hope that's the suns out again so we can sit in the garden! Thank you for a great experienc.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stumbled upon the Victoria Inn after camping at Shell Island - what an unexpected treat! The place was empty due to the morning hour, with only the owners/staff getting ready for the day ahead. We enjoyed a delicious English breakfast with good coffee in the chilled-out garden: sturdy tables & chairs under a lovely wood & natural stone gazebo, overlooking the river and gorgeous planting in the extensive gardens. Had a friendly chat with the owner, who made us feel very welcome; great wait staff, too. (The very clean toilets were appreciated after a night's camping!) Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank pistonpegs
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We booked in with a table of 16 after a previous place had let us down we had a mixture of people with us ranging from our 7 month old to *cough* my age , upon arrival we were quickly shown to our seats , drinks were ordered and served swiftly , after a short wait all the food arrived within minutes of each other , no mean feat when I think nobody ordered the same dish! I ordered the ribeye which was cooked exactly how I asked for it and tasted fantastic and my wife had the burger which was "possibly the best I have ever had" everyone agreed that their dishes were excellent and of course we HAD to come back for lunch the next day so I could try the burger and I have to say I think my wife may have a strong case!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Great location, lovely setting and very friendly. If you happen to be in north wales this is a very good place for a meal. We sat in the garden, which includes great family facilities. My wife and I both had ploughman's, which arrived promptly. The grandchildren had very appetising looking food as well. All in all, we were made welcome and can recommend the place to others.

We will be back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Lovely friendly atmosphere, staff were extremely pleasent and couldnt do enough for us. The meals (lamb dinner special, sausage and mash) were divine. Really good quality and amazing value for money. Couldnt have wished for a better evening. Me and my fiance will definetly return. Thanks to all at the Victoria

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank pubmaster18
Also consider these accommodations in or near Llanbedr
Ty Mawr Hotel
The Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia
Cadwgan - Inn
Cadwgan - Inn
#3 of 4 in Dyffryn Ardudwy

Been to The Victoria Inn? Share your experiences!