“Perfect , this should be a 5 star easy” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Seiont Manor Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Llanrug
Denholme, United Kingdom
“Perfect , this should be a 5 star easy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Took my partner here for 2 nights for his 50th birthday, I know Llanrug as I used to live here many years ago so knew the surroundings well plus my sister still lives in Caernarfon . We stayed one night at my sisters and opted for 2 nights at seiont manor for a private peaceful escape , I'm not going to be able to praise this place enough. We found booking in a breeze given room 131 ( they add a extra one so it's not 13) which was a junior suite (upgraded free). My first words were Wow my partners Oh yeah this is lovely .
A large king size four poster bed massive room, biggest I've ever stayed in and I've travelled a lot. The bathroom was large with a separate bath and shower , which was lovely and powerful , a washbasin , toilet and bidet. Lovely white fluffy towels and free toiletries .
There nothing you can ask for really , the only thing it didn't have was a mini fridge but not a biggy,, a coffee machine ( smaller version to a tassimo) with a variety of pods, bottle of still and sparkling water. , small kettle with a large selection of tea , coffee , hot choc , etc.
Short bread biscuits , fruit, slippers , bathrobes ,
I large flat screen TV with satalite DVD player with which you can borrow for free movies there's a massive list of what they have. A selection of 8 magazines you can also have a daily paper delivered to your room if you wish, our view was of the beautiful gardens , it was so peaceful. The bed was so comfy with lovely white linen and fluffy pillows , I have a waterbed at home so always worry about hotel beds but can honestly say it was perfect.
They also did a turndown one night .
Breakfast was just fine for me but if you like a massive English you will be disappointed , there are plenty of other things too to have and I'm guessing you can have as much toast as u wish. All presented very well.

We used the pool once which was nice , the changing rooms are small but they provide towels and shampoo , body wash body lotion etc. even bags to put your wet swimwear in.
There's plenty more I could say but my fingers are acing lol I'm more then happy to answer any questions about this wonderful place.
I didn't want to come home and we were seriously thinking of booking another night but out daughter would have gone mad lol

I can't wait to return honestly it was heaven and just one more thing , book it .
Ps to the manager aled the only things I found missing was a clock and a coat hanger .
Ffion at reception was lovely too.
Hope to see you soon

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Leeds
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Went here for a romantic break in a junior suite. The room was absolutely gorgeous and I can honestly say the bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Breakfast & evening meal were great too.

Let downs....reception staff could do with a bit more enthusiasm aka smile when greeting you. Also tried to get a drink at the bar mid afternoon, but no one around even when we pressed the call bell 3 times.
Toddler in room next door who cried for most of one afternoon & all night. (The hotel could have used common sense & put a couple with young child or couple without children in separate areas as hotel was very quiet.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
East Midlands, UK
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights for a family wedding. The hotel itself is lovely, with spacious rooms, clean and tidy communal areas, all set in the Welsh countryside. All of this was let down by poor service at breakfast and at the bar. Many of the staff were as helpful as they could be, and it seemed as though they were just very short of support. This led to the food often being cold. Same problem at the bar with just 1 barman at many times meaning a long wait for drinks. There's some level of building work ongoing at the leisure facilities too. There weren't many signs of where to go or what's in each room, hence I stumbled on the building works very easily.

We've stayed at many of the hand-picked hotels, and the service/operation at this one really let's it down. Shame, because the hotel and location are lovely.

Stayed March 2014
2 Thank CAF-NGP
Newbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Have just spent a great weekend for my daughter's wedding. This is a lovely hotel in the beautiful North Wales countryside. The room booked for us was spacious, with a large comfy bed, and a host of facilities. The room was double aspect with two balconies, with lovely views. The food was excellent throughout our stay, and the staff were always friendly and helpful. The MC at the wedding was very attentive all day, but also looked after us well the whole weekend. The bar staff made great cocktails, especially the Cosmopolitans for my wife. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Hartley Wintney, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

I can't praise the staff enough for our amazing weekend. We arrived on the Friday and stayed until Monday in the Bridal suite. The room is stunning, so comfortable and spacious. We married on the Saturday in the lovely conservatory and the whole day was perfect from start to finish. We were provided with a very organised master of ceremonies who ensured that the day ran smoothly. Our wedding breakfast was delicious and the service was excellent. On the Sunday we had a fine dining meal which was again delicious with amazing service. To say we felt spoilt is an understatement. The hotel has a lovely pool and beautiful grounds, ideal for some stunning wedding pictures. I can't recommend this hotel enough - our family and friends all commented on how nice the rooms were and how good the service was. We'll certainly be returning.

Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

A wonderful hotel. Most of the staff couldn't be nicer. A fantastic suite, with a lovely view. Very clean. The bathroom was perfect for cleanliness, no mould, or limescale anywhere but the bathroom appeared to need decorating. A top coat would tidy it up and the tiles were only white but you could see some had been added and swapped around leaving a bit of untidiness. The bed was 6ft but had a dip in the middle so if you have a bad back this wouldn't help. Evening meal was fabulous. Breakfast on second day was a farce. The table wasn't laid correctly and took us 4 attempts to get everything needed like cutlery and napkin. Cooked breakfast tasted lovely but disappointing portions for the price you pay. But saying that I would definitely go back but not want to pay the price we paid.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Watchfield W
Lancashire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Very impressive hotel, not like faulty towers review at all. Originally was booked at a closer hotel to Snowdonia but was overbooked so was upgraded to this hotel. Wise choice. Very nicely greeted at reception. Room & facilities were excellent. Large comfortable bed with plenty of pillows + another spare in the wardrobe. Bathroom was spotless. Excellent power shower.
Good toiletries. Very fluffy towels, dressing gowns provided as well.
Teas, coffees & drinking chocolate in room. Iron, Ironing board & hairdryer also.
Large tv & you can hire dvd's if you wish.
We had evening meal from the Brasserie & it was very good as was the service. Had 2 Rekorderlig ciders & they were around the same price as pubs elsewhere so not overpriced.
Breakfast was very good, lots of choice. Service was a little slower but this is not staggered as much as for the evening meal so if everyone chooses the same time then it is slower.
Tried the pool, sauna & it was nice & relaxing after having climbed Mount Snowdon.
Lovely countryside surroundings & down a long drive from the main road. Very peaceful.
Found staff very helpful & polite, they couldn't do enough for us. Easy checkout as well.
Would highly recommend this hotel. No faults at all.

1 Thank holidayheaven4me
Also consider these accommodations in or near Llanrug
Tyn Rhos Country House
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,187 reviews
Hotel Port Dinorwic
Hotel Port Dinorwic
#1 of 1 in Y Felinheli

Been to Seiont Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!