We stayed in the Brynteg Lodge 3 (sleeps 6, 1 double, 2 twin 1 bathroom). Lovely clean lodge, own hot tub. Excellent facilities, indoor heated swimming pool (no deep end so perfect for weak swimmers!) Jacuzzi, steam room and Sauna. Friendly staff. Very close by to Mt Snowdon and Llanbaris. My only bad points where that you only get 2 set of towels, so bring your own as hiring more is quite expensive! You have to take the bin out to a place thats quite hard to find, my mum drove round with a rubbish bag on the way out (personally rubbish should be the job of house keeping!) Bring your own toiletries inc soap, they don't provide any, but there is a shop on site. Lots of rules, like you can't use the hot tub after 10pm, no ball games on the grass, not allowed scooters or roller blades (that didn't effect us, but it might if you have active kids!) The list of rules and regulations goes on! There is lots to do, the lodges have a Wii console, you can go bowling £2 for 15 mins, play pool for £1, play on 2p machine...lots of kids activities to do all at extra charges. Lovely park, friendly staff, clean lodge, quiet, lots of rules, quite expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brynteg is a 5 star luxury Holiday Home Park in North Wales that has everything your family could want in a home from home. Stay with us and you will see why we have had thousands of satisfied customers over the 16 years it has been in family ownership. Owning or renting a caravan or lodge at Brynteg offers a choice of over 30 different adventure activities, both in our indoor leisure complex with tropically-heated swimming pool, and around our stunning private lake with its backdrop of the Snowdonia mountains. No wonder Brynteg won a 5 star Visit Wales award. A recent addition to the 5 star facilities is our stunning SPA, with Seashell Hydrotherapy Pool, Steam Room, Scandinavian Pine Wood Sauna, mosaic tiled Tepidarium and tropical Rain Forest Shower. Included is a Beauty Treatment Suite where our excellent team of therapists offer a whole range of massages, facials and more. The creative menus found at our Country Club Restaurant feature locally-sourced quality produce and you can enjoy a relaxing drink in our over 21s Library Bar. View our fantastic entertainment and event programme for 2015 and you'll see that Brynteg has what it takes to deliver you and your family a truly exceptional experience. Come and visit us whether you wish to buy a luxury static caravan or holiday lodge, or are just looking for an ideal holiday escape. We'd like to welcome you here to see for yourself why we are so passionate about Brynteg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Brynteg Holiday Home Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brynteg Holiday Home Park Hotel Llanrug
- Brynteg Holiday Home Park Llanrug, Wales