Good points first, spacious comfortable and thankfully reasonably warm lodge
Clean site with nicely landscaped gardens, quite hilly as well. Helpful staff
Nice Sunday lunch only £7, with reasonably priced drinks in the bar.
There was a new steam room and sauna in pool area which were good the pool wasn't that big so it could get crowded if busy.
Location good near to Caernarfon and Llanberis, when leaving the site don’t turn right as it’s a single track road which we got stuck on in the ice, go left and join the e main road. Signage form Caernarfon direction is very poor, SATNAV found the site ok.
Weather terrible, weekend before Easter, freezing cold wind with snow and ice and cloudy.
A few 'minor' issues;
We reported hair dryer not working in the pool changing room but this was still broken when we left as it was cold it was not ideal going out into the cold with wet hair.
Had a croissant at the pool cafe which was dried out and stale.
WIFI is ‘free’ but was very poor in our lodge it kept logging me out and took 3/4 attempts to log back on not very fast either. Also some websites are blocked i.e. YouTube and for some reason Premier Inn ? in the end I gave in as the 3G signal on my phone was better.
Although WIFI did work better on our last evening so it may have been weather related.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brynteg is a 5 star luxury Holiday Home Park in North Wales that has everything your family could want in a home from home. Stay with us and you will see why we have had thousands of satisfied customers over the 16 years it has been in family ownership. Owning or renting a caravan or lodge at Brynteg offers a choice of over 30 different adventure activities, both in our indoor leisure complex with tropically-heated swimming pool, and around our stunning private lake with its backdrop of the Snowdonia mountains. No wonder Brynteg won a 5 star Visit Wales award. A recent addition to the 5 star facilities is our stunning SPA, with Seashell Hydrotherapy Pool, Steam Room, Scandinavian Pine Wood Sauna, mosaic tiled Tepidarium and tropical Rain Forest Shower. Included is a Beauty Treatment Suite where our excellent team of therapists offer a whole range of massages, facials and more. The creative menus found at our Country Club Restaurant feature locally-sourced quality produce and you can enjoy a relaxing drink in our over 21s Library Bar. View our fantastic entertainment and event programme for 2015 and you'll see that Brynteg has what it takes to deliver you and your family a truly exceptional experience. Come and visit us whether you wish to buy a luxury static caravan or holiday lodge, or are just looking for an ideal holiday escape. We'd like to welcome you here to see for yourself why we are so passionate about Brynteg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Brynteg Holiday Home Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brynteg Holiday Home Park Hotel Llanrug
- Brynteg Holiday Home Park Llanrug, Wales