We stayed for weekend on 7th Jun (3 nights)
Family of 4 with children aged 5 and 7.
Location of Brynteg is superb, easy to get to and great scenery.
We were in 185 (Beaumaris 3).
Caravan was 3 bedroom with one ensuite wc.
Cleanliness was OK (not exceptional).
Caravan was well fitted out and designed and like new.
Plot was grea: shady and quiet.
Things to note:
No towels included (but booking said they were).
Kitchen utensils very badly equipped (one knife). Oven takes an eternity to heat anything.
3rd bedroom would not be suitable for adults - just small children - it is minute.
The site itself is great.Well maintained and laid out.
The lake area is stunningly beautiful with great field for games and nice walks.
Lakeside bisto was never open - more should be made of this, as the location is so good.
Great outdoor and indoor play areas.
Pool is nice but very very warm.
(Changing rooms too warm).
My daughter did climbing wall activity and had great time.
On-site shop is massively overpriced.
We ate in restaurant on Saturday and Sunday night.
1st time very average (poor service, microwaved food), second way better - it was excellent - very good service and fresh food!
Restaurant is a bit pricey for wat it is. (I spoke to a couple of owners and they had mixed reviews).
Pitch and put course not really usable - greens covered in weeds (buttercups etc).
Location is so good that can overlook all these little issues though.
It is a very nice place to holiday.
We all had a great time at the site and will visit again (probably in a lodge).
I would give 4.5 stars if I could!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brynteg is a 5 star luxury Holiday Home Park in North Wales that has everything your family could want in a home from home. Stay with us and you will see why we have had thousands of satisfied customers over the 16 years it has been in family ownership. Owning or renting a caravan or lodge at Brynteg offers a choice of over 30 different adventure activities, both in our indoor leisure complex with tropically-heated swimming pool, and around our stunning private lake with its backdrop of the Snowdonia mountains. No wonder Brynteg won a 5 star Visit Wales award. A recent addition to the 5 star facilities is our stunning SPA, with Seashell Hydrotherapy Pool, Steam Room, Scandinavian Pine Wood Sauna, mosaic tiled Tepidarium and tropical Rain Forest Shower. Included is a Beauty Treatment Suite where our excellent team of therapists offer a whole range of massages, facials and more. The creative menus found at our Country Club Restaurant feature locally-sourced quality produce and you can enjoy a relaxing drink in our over 21s Library Bar. View our fantastic entertainment and event programme for 2015 and you'll see that Brynteg has what it takes to deliver you and your family a truly exceptional experience. Come and visit us whether you wish to buy a luxury static caravan or holiday lodge, or are just looking for an ideal holiday escape. We'd like to welcome you here to see for yourself why we are so passionate about Brynteg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Brynteg Holiday Home Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brynteg Holiday Home Park Hotel Llanrug
- Brynteg Holiday Home Park Llanrug, Wales