Having owned a static caravan on this park around ten years ago, we decided to return for a few days and stay in a Brynteg Lodge Plus with our elderly labrador, two nineteen year olds, my husband and Grandma and Grandad. We stayed in Lodge number 254 whid upon first arrival did not appear to be in the best position, but we were really pleased with it. Expecting it to be cold, we were so surprised upon arrival to find that the central heating was on full and we were hit by a blast of hot air (the gas and electricity was included in the price) we had a lounge, dining area, very well equipped kitchen and three bedrooms, the master having walk in wardrobe and en-suite. The facilities at the park were excellent and we did have the swimming pool and gym to ourselves mid-week, however when we left on the Satruday morning it was getting a lot busier, perhaps in peak season it would be too busy. The park is set in wonderful grounds, we loved our own hot tub and sat out under the stars every night, bathrobes and towels were provided, the food in the Bistro was lovely, overall we couldn't really fault anything and would love to return again. The staff too were all so really nice to us. We paid £346.00 for four nights for the six of us and dog. Be warned though you have to pay £20 deposit for towels and £20 deposit for anything else you need to hire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brynteg is a 5 star luxury Holiday Home Park in North Wales that has everything your family could want in a home from home. Stay with us and you will see why we have had thousands of satisfied customers over the 16 years it has been in family ownership. Owning or renting a caravan or lodge at Brynteg offers a choice of over 30 different adventure activities, both in our indoor leisure complex with tropically-heated swimming pool, and around our stunning private lake with its backdrop of the Snowdonia mountains. No wonder Brynteg won a 5 star Visit Wales award. A recent addition to the 5 star facilities is our stunning SPA, with Seashell Hydrotherapy Pool, Steam Room, Scandinavian Pine Wood Sauna, mosaic tiled Tepidarium and tropical Rain Forest Shower. Included is a Beauty Treatment Suite where our excellent team of therapists offer a whole range of massages, facials and more. The creative menus found at our Country Club Restaurant feature locally-sourced quality produce and you can enjoy a relaxing drink in our over 21s Library Bar. View our fantastic entertainment and event programme for 2015 and you'll see that Brynteg has what it takes to deliver you and your family a truly exceptional experience. Come and visit us whether you wish to buy a luxury static caravan or holiday lodge, or are just looking for an ideal holiday escape. We'd like to welcome you here to see for yourself why we are so passionate about Brynteg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Brynteg Holiday Home Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brynteg Holiday Home Park Hotel Llanrug
- Brynteg Holiday Home Park Llanrug, Wales