“The best Indian in Monmouth”
Review of Raduni

Raduni
Ranked #21 of 59 Restaurants in Monmouth
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I and my family eat at the Raduni as often as possible and all agree that we have never had a better Indian meal elsewhere.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Some friends and I visited the Raduni and we could not fault it. Friendly service, pleasant surroundings and the food was just delicious.I had the chicken Maska which was rich creamy and perfectly spiced and different to anything I have ever had. Not too hot but hot enough for my delicate tastes. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Popped out for a quick curry.
Go for the specials - always fresh cooked and interesting.
I tried the wala, my wife the Bullet.
Both really tasty.

1  Thank mechret
Reviewed 1 January 2014

very nice decor quick service lovely tasting food reasonably priced indian beers on draught also nothing to dislike friendly staff

1  Thank morocco10
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Went here for the first time. Not disappointed at all. Really enjoyed the food and the staff were very good at their job. Great menu too. Loved the comments by various celebrities.