All reviews wedding breakfast wedding venue perfect venue exclusive use bridal suite wonderful wedding bride and groom winter wedding own home evening party daughters wedding entire weekend happy memories wedding photographs the fine dining menu like clockwork well stocked bar
Reviewed 18 May 2015

I brought my university group to stay at Caer Llan for a few days before heading off to London and Ireland. Hands down this was EVERYONE's favorite place to stay on the entire tour. Jake and Vicky made us all feel at home and both the accommodations and meals were excellent. The bar and various gathering rooms were so nice to have for our group. The property is in a great location for exploring the Brecon Beacons, Chepstow and Cardiff (beautiful Castles to see all over), and even the Gower. I simply can't wait to bring another group to stay at this perfect home away from home!

Room tip: Our rooms in the main house were very nice/comfortable and our group participants loved their rooms in the Berm!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ChristenO
Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

This place was absolutely amazing! We came to celebrate our friends wedding and the venue made it one to remember forever. The staff were all so very friendly yet professional and tentative. The rooms were fabulous, decor perfect and meticulously clean. The food provided all weekend was the best food I have eaten in a very long time or even EVER. I realise this sounds far fetched but I really cannot emphasise how lovely it was. Over all it was such a perfect venue for an occasion and will most certainly be looking to go back in the future!

2  Thank Ang12345678
Reviewed 6 May 2015

Always a pleasure to chill here with Jake and Vicky and the staff at Caer Llan. I didn't realise how much sleep I needed. And how much full English breakfast is still never full! Loved it all again. From watching the birds to drinking the ale. Oh and the curry - as good as Brick Lane!

Room tip: They are all good!
2  Thank Mel G
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Fantastic chilled weekend with 40 plus friends. Jake and Vicky are very attentive hosts. This was our 12th year of staying at Caer Llan and each time we have visited there are noticeable improvements making our stay very comfortable.
The views remain incredible and constantly change with the weather. Many varieties of walks to enjoy too.
Can't wait to return next year.
Suzanne, Nigel and Hector

2  Thank Suzanne I
Reviewed 13 April 2015

An absolutely outstanding venue for a wedding, with a level of service to match. As others have already said, it's clear that Jake and Vicky really care about their guests, and will do anything to make them feel welcome. Jake even treated us to some piano skills as a small group of us propped up the bar at 3am!

Oh, and the views are incredible.

Date of stay: April 2015