“Always fresh, tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aslans Cafe Monmouth - CLOSED

Aslans Cafe Monmouth
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Whether you are looking to kick start your day with a super hearty breakfast, a light refreshing bite, a healthy lunch or a unique dining experience of Turkish food culture then Aslan's Cafe & Restaurant is the ideal place to be. Or just pop in for a Coffee & Cake, Tea, Cream Teas.
“Always fresh, tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

We've been to Aslan's several times since they opened, and the food is always great. The halloumi salad is delicious and the salad is always freshly cut; you will never find a dried out tomato or a brown withered bit of lettuce here. The breakfasts are lovely too, again, everything is freshly cooked and the portions are huge. In the summer we went with my mother in law who was visiting, and we ordered several dishes from the whole menu so we could all try a bit of everything. It was delicious and she loved it so much so wants to go there every time she visits! Actually I'm sure she visits us more often now!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Lolathecockerspaniel

Bude, United Kingdom
“Great place for a quick cuppa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

A good clean cafe, with quick service from friendly staff at reasonable prices. We wused it for the free wi-fi which was very responsve.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank alanl58_10
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

I recently came here with a friend and because it's new we thought we would try it out.
On arrival the staff were friendly and asked us to take a seat, ordered drinks and was told that the lady would be with us shortly.
The lady came to take our order and I had the breakfast brunch and my friend had a jacket potato.

When the food came my mouth dropped, the jacket potato was the size of my head (no exaggerating!!) and the breakfast brunch was huge! Wasn't too impressed with the chips though but that's just my opinion considering I'm not a big fan of chips anyway though.

The value for money here is one hundred percent worth it.

I would definitely come here again. 10 out of 10 from me!!!

• Visited September 2013
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Great breakfast. Fast and friendly. Free Wi-fi.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Passing through the area and we were on the hunt for breakast. The cafe is situated towards the bottom of the main street. We had parked by Waitrose and walking up the left hand side of the main street we spied this cafe down a side alley.

The cafe inside is great, loved the turkish lamps. We were greeted by a guy who was likely to be the owner and his waitress. Food was ordered and delivered without fuss and was very tasty too. Would definatly recommend and would visit again if we were back in the area.

Thank you.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank iwantatwingo
UK
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

Tried Aslans today with my husband, he had the all day brunch and I had the chicken in paprika with chips and salad. Wow the portions were massive, and the food was amazing and the service excellent. Prices were cheaper than other local restaurants and if the standard of food and great service we experienced today is anything to go by the others should take sit up and take notice! Make sure to stop here when you are in town, you won't be sorry!

• Visited June 2013