“BIG breakfast!”

Aslans Cafe Monmouth
Ranked #25 of 59 Restaurants in Monmouth
Cuisines: Italian, Turkish, British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Whether you are looking to kick start your day with a super hearty breakfast, a light refreshing bite, a healthy lunch or a unique dining experience of Turkish food culture then Aslan's Cafe & Restaurant is the ideal place to be. Or just pop in for a Coffee & Cake, Tea, Cream Teas.
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed locally and had our electricity knocked out by the storms so popped in here for breakfast. First impressions were that the staff were friendly and polite and the place is sparkling clean. The breakfast we had was immense so made it excellent value! Definitely worth a visit if you're hungry! You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank noodle1490

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Went in expecting some Turkish cuisine - but was very disappointed. More of a greasy spoon than an interesting cafe. What we did have was decidedly average - wouldn't recommend.

2  Thank Maddy S
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We've been to Aslan's several times since they opened, and the food is always great. The halloumi salad is delicious and the salad is always freshly cut; you will never find a dried out tomato or a brown withered bit of lettuce here. The breakfasts are lovely too, again, everything is freshly cooked and the portions are huge. In the summer we went with my mother in law who was visiting, and we ordered several dishes from the whole menu so we could all try a bit of everything. It was delicious and she loved it so much so wants to go there every time she visits! Actually I'm sure she visits us more often now!

2  Thank Lolathecockerspaniel
Reviewed 9 November 2013

A good clean cafe, with quick service from friendly staff at reasonable prices. We wused it for the free wi-fi which was very responsve.

1  Thank alanl58_10
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

I recently came here with a friend and because it's new we thought we would try it out.
On arrival the staff were friendly and asked us to take a seat, ordered drinks and was told that the lady would be with us shortly.
The lady came to take our order and I had the breakfast brunch and my friend had a jacket potato.

When the food came my mouth dropped, the jacket potato was the size of my head (no exaggerating!!) and the breakfast brunch was huge! Wasn't too impressed with the chips though but that's just my opinion considering I'm not a big fan of chips anyway though.

The value for money here is one hundred percent worth it.

I would definitely come here again. 10 out of 10 from me!!!